LED Flex is a versatile, flexible LED light strip which can be cut at 50mm (2 inch) intervals. Off-cuts can be reconnected and used elsewhere.
It is a safe, low voltage, energy-efficient and draws just 4.8w of power per meter. This power consumption gives it a low working and cool to touch temperature.
Its thin profile and narrow width make it ideal for applications where fluorescent or halogen lights would be too bulky or consume too much power.
3M self-adhesive backing is pre-fitted to the LED flex, making it easy to install in areas such as pelmets, under cabinets, shelving areas and for use in mood/ambient lighting.
Features 60 super-bright LEDs per meter (4.8W per meter output).
Green Light Output, matching your needs in a handy and easy to install package.
IP20 Rated - Suitable for Indoor use only.
Sold in 5m rolls however this flex can be cut to the required length up to a minimum length of 5cm.
Note, this requires a driver to operate: 12DC36(5Mtr), 36VDCA(5Mtr)
- LED per metre: 60LEDs per metre
- Lumen output: 4-5 Lumens per LED
- Wattage per metre: 4.8W per metre
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Driver required: Yes constant voltage
- Compatible Drivers: 12DC36(5Mtr), 36VDCA(5Mtr)
- Class: lll
- IP Rating: IP20
- Recommended product location: Internal use only
- Photometric data: No
- Room Ambient Temperature not to exceed: 35 Degrees
- Minimum working length: 50mm
- Maximum working length: 5Mtr
- Dimensions: 8mm (Width) x 2mm (Height)
This product is also available in a Cool White, Warm White, Blue, Red and Yellow colours.
To complete the installation of this product you may require: 150mm LED Flexible Connector, Central Butt Connector, 150mm Central Flexible Connector, Flexible End Power Connector and the relevant driver as indicated above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.