The T2271A from C.K Tools is an essential in any electricians pocket. This non-contact voltage detector is ideal for contactless AC voltage tests, earthing/ground connection checks, proper connection check, broken wire detection etc. With an installation category CAT IV 1000v offers complete protection against transient voltage spikes for the safe testing of fixed installations.
- Bright red illumination on detection of AC voltage
- Double insulated to ensure protection from use near live circuitry
- Ergonomic dual component body constructed with handy pocket clip
- On/Off button for longer battery life
- High sensitivity tester, offering an extensive non-contact voltage detection range of 70-1000V AC
This product requires 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries to operate, available here.
- Meter Display Type: LED
- Operating Temperature Max: 50?C
- Operating Temperature Min: -10?C
- Operating Temperature Range: -10?C to 50?C
- SVHC: No SVHC (15-Jun-2015)
- Voltage Measuring Range AC: 70-1000V
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 1 Year
- Model No: T2271A
- Pack Size: 1
- Product Depth: 19 mm
- Product Height: 23 mm
- Product Length: 160 mm
- Product Type: Non-Contact Voltage Detector
- Total Product Weight: 0.039 kg
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.