Crowd-funded adhesive Stikk is a unique double-sided reusable gel pad that can be washed and reused to stick anything to everything!
Created from a specially formulated Polyurethane Gel Elastomer, Stikk will not damage your walls or leave a residue over your items or devices and is suitable for holding over 300g per 3x2.5 pad.
This makes Stikk the ideal all-purpose quick-fix adhesive pad for hundreds of home and office uses. The clear sticky gel pads are discreet and can be easily cut down to size for a truly hidden effect.
The Stikk is a fast, easy, cheap, fun, and effective solution for an unlimited number of uses, the only limit is your imagination!
electricalworld.com have the pleasure of introducing this product to the UK market as the sole distributor, meaning you won't find this unique product anywhere else!
Some of our favourite uses for Stikk include:
- Office wall storage
- Correcting paintings and wall hangings
- Keeping rugs stable
- Car dash phone holder
- Stick keys or cards or anything else to your phone
- Attaching your phone or tablet to any surface to use a screen or face time at eye level
- To hold your cookbooks, smart tablet, or phones while cooking
- Sticking your phone to the outside of the shower to watch the news
- A way to charge a phone when there is no surface area to hold it
- and much much more!
Washing your Stikk double-sided adhesive gel pads is simple, simply rinse the clear sticky gel pads under warm tap water and allow them to air dry, and your stikk will return to its original adhesive strength.
- Reusable Adhesive Gel Pad
- Injection moulded Poly AB glue Plastic
- Keeps its form
- Strong, flexible, and stays sticky after washing up to 200 times!
- Easily Cut to specification
- Holds over 300g per pad!
- Suitable almost everywhere
- Weight: 80g | 20g per pad
- Strength: 350g/p 20g
- Material: Polyurethane Gel Elastomer
- Dimensions: 3 x 2.5 x 0.1 per pad
- Colour: Clear
- Usage Cycles: 200
Note: Effectiveness of Stikk may be reduced in high humidity areas, against rough surfaces, or on angles leaning towards horizontal. Stikk is best used on a flat surface such as glass, smooth finished walls, and smooth plastic.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.