The SL432 from ESRs S-Line Range is a 1G standard coaxial socket. In a white finish with smooth curved edges, these sockets will blend into any modern building with ease.
Offering exceptional quality and value for money, this socket is constructed from durable plastic and will fit all standard coaxial cables for instant use.
This socket is non-isolated, the standard for Television connections. Non-isolated sockets allow 2-way signals, where an isolated socket would block return signals.
- Non-Isolated coaxial socket
- Durable, scratch-resistant thermoset plastic material
- Comes complete with fixing screws and screw covers
- Complies to all relevant safety standards
- Dimensions: Width 85mm x Height 85mm x Depth 13mm
Complete fitting and installation of this product may require a 1 Gang 25mm Galvanised Metal Back Box and Flex Cable.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.